MOBILE CHECK DEPOSIT
Snap it! Send it! Now you can securely deposit paper checks no matter where you are with Four Oaks Bank’s Mobile Check Deposit.
All you have to do is log in to your Four Oaks Bank Mobile Banking App. Snap an image of your check, enter the deposit amount, choose your account and send. Your check will be securely sent for processing. It’s that easy.
After making your mobile deposit, you will receive a confirmation and instructions on what to do with the check. You can also request an email receipt. A fee of $.50 will be charged to the deposit account for each check deposited. Images are stored securely at the Bank, never on your device. As an added security feature, all deposits are reviewed for accuracy by Four Oaks Bank.
Steps for Mobile Check Deposit:
- Open your Four Oaks Bank Mobile App and sign in with your credentials.
- Select the “Check Deposit” button.
- Endorse the check “For mobile deposit only”, the last four digits of the account in which you are depositing the check, and your signature.
- Snap an image of the front and back of the check.
- Enter the deposit amount and select the deposit account.
- Click “Deposit Check” and receive confirmation that your deposit is being reviewed.
Read the Mobile Check Deposit FAQs for additional information.
Tips for capturing clear check images:
- Place the check on a flat, non-glare surface
- Be sure to have good lighting
- Capture all four corners of the check
Sign up: You must be enrolled in Four Oaks Bank’s Internet Banking to be eligible for Mobile Banking. Log in to your Internet Banking account and select “User Services”. Click the “Mobile Enrollment” tab within the Manage Account section and follow the steps.
Existing users of the Four Oaks Bank Mobile Banking App can access Mobile Check Deposit by going to the App Store and downloading the latest version.
Four Oaks Bank does not charge a fee to download the Four Oaks Bank Mobile Banking App. However, fees may apply for using mobile banking services. Your mobile carrier may charge you for data and text message usage. Check with your mobile carrier for additional information.