People helping people accomplish their financial goals through true community banking.
- Exceed customer expectations by providing exceptional customer service.
- Provide an environment where our employees can learn, grow and be fulfilled in their work.
- Commit to the growth and development of the communities we serve.
- Maintain the high standards of the banking industry while striving to provide our shareholders competitive returns on their investments.
The Bank of Four Oaks was chartered in June of 1912, in Four Oaks, North Carolina, where the Bank’s headquarters remain today. With a capital investment of $10,000, B. B. Adams was elected the bank’s first President, followed by J. W. Sanders in 1927 and W. J. Lewis in 1928. Mr. Lewis helped guide the Bank through the Great Depression of the early 1930’s. The Bank of Four Oaks was the 134th bank allowed to reopen after the “Banking Holiday” declared by President Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1933. In 1937, R. C. Canaday became President. He was followed by M. S. “Bill” Canaday in 1970. In 1980, Ayden R. Lee, Jr. was hired as the Bank’s Casher and Chief Executive Officer and in 1989 Mr. Lee was named President of the Bank. As the Bank began to open offices outside of Four Oaks, and with further plans for expansion, it was also in 1989 that The Bank of Four Oaks became Four Oaks Bank.
In March of 2015, David H. Rupp was appointed President of Four Oaks Bank and in July of 2015, Mr. Rupp was also named Chief Executive Office and continues to serve in both capacities.Four Oaks Bank currently operates twelve full-service offices located in Benson, Clayton, Dunn, Four Oaks, Fuquay-Varina, Garner, Harrells, Holly Springs, Raleigh, Smithfield, Wallace and Zebulon. The Bank also operates Loan Production Offices in Apex and Raleigh.