Four Oaks Bank offers a complete line of commercial lending and financing services to help keep your business going and growing.
Contact a Four Oaks Bank Loan Officer for complete details on any of our Business Credit Services.
Visa® Business Credit Card
- UChoose Rewards® -- Each purchase you make with your Four Oaks Bank Visa Business Credit Card earns you valuable points you can redeem for brand-name merchandise and exciting travel rewards.
- $20 annual fee is waived for the first year.
- $10 late payment fee.
- No fee for balance transfers.
- No fee for cash advances.
- No over credit limit fee.
- No minimum finance charge.
- Monthly statements for each cardholder account. Periodic reporting to monitor and manage employee expenses.
- Payment can be made online.
- Click here to view account activity and make payments.
Four Oaks Bank offers commercial loans for a wide range of purposes. Contact your Four Oaks Bank Commercial Lender for complete details.
- Competitive rates.
- Flexible terms.
- Quick response.
- Local decisions.
- Experienced and knowledgeable staff.
Types of Commercial Loans include, but are not limited to:
- Vehicle Loans
- Equipment Loans
- Operating Lines of Credit
- Residential Construction
- Business Purchase or Refinance
- Acquisition and Development
- Commercial Real Estate Loans
- Agricultural Loans
- Letters of Credit
- SBA Loans - Learn More »
- USDA Loans - Learn More »
PRA - Overdraft Protection
PRA is our pre-approved checking credit line and overdraft protection, available to you anytime, anywhere. You can use it for special purchases, emergency cash, or protecting your checking from unexpected overdrafts. As you repay PRA, it becomes available to use again.
- Competitive rate.
- There is no charge to establish a PRA account and no annual fee.
- Finance charges only accrue when you use PRA.
- Funds are advanced to your checking account in increments of $100.
Commercial leasing contracts are available for commercial equipment and vehicles, as well as office equipment and furniture.
Accounts Receivable Financing
Accounts Receivable Financing provides businesses with a means to immediately receive cash for their accounts receivable.