Credit Services Menu
- Credit Cards
- Credit Card Online Access
- Consumer Loans
- Home Loans
- Home Equity Lines of Credit
- PRA - Overdraft Protection
Call 1-844-269-3015 (24/7)
- • To report a lost or stolen
- • To dispute a credit card transaction.
To view credit card activity and make payments. Click Here
Personal Credit Services
Four Oaks Bank offers a complete line of lending and financing services to help you manage life. Whether it's day-to-day purchases, your dream home, or the unexpected, we can help you with a solution.
Contact a Four Oaks Bank Loan Officer for complete details on any of our Personal Credit Services.
Four Oaks Bank offers Visa® revolving credit products. Whether you pay off your credit card balance every month, or carry a balance from month to month; whether you use your credit card for daily purchases or big-ticket items, we have the credit card that's right for you. We invite you to shop and compare.
These features apply to all Visa products offered by Four Oaks Bank.
- UChoose Rewards® – Each purchase you make with your Four Oaks Bank Visa credit card earns you valuable points you can redeem for brand-name merchandise and exciting travel rewards
- $20 annual fee is waived for the first year
- No annual fee for 1912 Charter Club customers
- $10 late payment fee
- $.50 minimum monthly finance charge
- No fee for balance transfers
- No fee for cash advances
- No over credit limit fee
- Click here to view account activity and make payments.
Choose from two Visa® credit card programs.
Credit Limits from $500 to $4,999
Annual Percentage Rate of 14.50%
Credit limits of $5,000 and above.
Annual Percentage Rate of 12.90%
UChoose Rewards® - UChoose Rewards® is a rewards program that allows you to earn one point for every dollar you spend using your Four Oaks Bank credit card. You can redeem your accrued points for any item found in a huge online catalog, including travel, tickets and more.
Card Registration - Go to uchooserewards.com to register your credit card, monitor your accrued points and redeem your UChoose Rewards® points.
Four Oaks Bank offers consumer loans for a wide range of purposes. From a new car to home improvements, from college tuition to a wedding, as well as the unexpected; whatever your needs or wants, we can help you obtain the resources with a consumer loan from Four Oaks Bank. Simply contact your Four Oaks Bank branch office.
- Competitive rates
- Flexible terms
- Quick response
- Local decisions
- Receive a .50% discount when you have your loan payments automatically drafted from your Four Oaks Bank account
Types of Personal Loans include, but are not limited to:
- Automobile Loans
- Boat and RV Loans
- Debt Consolidation Loans
- Most any purpose
You will need to provide:
- Your W-2 forms for the past 2 years
- A recent pay stub
We offer you access to a variety of residential real estate loans, one of which is sure to meet your specific needs.
- Purchase / Refinance Loans
- Home Construction Loans
- Home Improvements Loans
- Investment Properties
- Second Homes
- Rural Properties
Not only do we finance home construction, you can save money by converting your construction loan to permanent financing with Four Oaks Bank. Whether in-house or through our mortgage division, Four Oaks Mortgage, we have financing available to meet your needs.
Home Equity Lines of Credit
You've worked hard to build the equity in your home, now put that equity to work for you with a Home Equity Line of Credit from Four Oaks Bank. Use funds for a large purchase, home improvement, debt consolidation, or simply the unexpected.
Home Equity Lines of Credit are secured by the borrower's equity in a personal residence. Four Oaks Bank offers three Home Equity Line products:
PRA - Overdraft Protection
Personal Reserve Account (PRA) is our pre-approved checking credit line and overdraft protection, available to you anytime, anywhere. You can use it for special purchases, emergency cash, or protecting your checking from unexpected overdrafts. As you repay PRA, it becomes available to use again.
- Competitive rates and flexible payment terms are available
- There is no charge to establish a PRA account and no annual fee
- Finance charges only accrue when you use PRA
- Funds are advanced to your checking account in increments of $100
NOTE: PRA is not available with Free Checking accounts.