For Business/Cash Management Services
WELCOME TO THE NEXT GENERATION OF ONLINE BANKING SERVICES
With Business/Cash Management Online Banking, you will enjoy the following features and services:
- Business Online Banking with real-time account information
- Enhanced Online Security
- Quick Pay Zone – pay bills right from your home page
- Wire Manager with tokens for transaction authentication
- Integrated ACH:
- Direct Deposit of payroll
- Vendor payments
- Account drafts
- Integrated Remote Deposit
- Real-time stop payments
- Account Alerts – receive email or text alerts about your account activity
- Administrative tools
- Mobiliti Business app
Check out the Business Online Banking demos to learn more.
If your business online banking needs include:
- multiple users with different levels of access, or
- cash management services which include any of the following services:
- Online Wire Transfers
- Electronic Transfers via ACH (Automated Clearing House)
- Remote Deposit
Then please complete a Business Online Banking Enrollment Form.
Print the completed application and bring it, unsigned, to any Four Oaks Bank location to enroll. The business owner’s signature must be witnessed by a Four Oaks Bank employee. If someone other than the business owner delivers the enrollment form to the Bank, the owner’s signature must be notarized.
If the online banking needs of your business are more basic and do not require any of the online services mentioned above, return to Online Banking Login and select “Personal / Small Business” and “First Time User” to enroll online.
For additional information, contact your nearest Four Oaks Bank location.
- Business users will receive a security token for additional protection when completing certain transactions.
- Tokens are small, connectionless devices that generate a one-time Password.
- Tokens will be provided to our business clients along with instructions.
- During the first-time log on to the system, you will automatically be directed to activate your token.
Watch the video tutorial to learn how to activate and use tokens.
Operating System & Browser Requirements
The following operating systems are supported with the new Business Online Banking system:
- Windows Vista, Windows7, or newer
- Mac OS 10.7 or newer
The following Web Browsers are supported:
- Internet Explorer 9.0 or newer
- Mozilla Firefox (Current Version)
- Google Chrome (Current Version)
- Apple Safari 6 (Mac OS only) or newer
If you have an older version, please update your operating system or web browser to these minimum requirements.